Join our email club to receive monthly offers and green fee savings.
Each and every month we will select one email address from our database, and send you out a free two ball voucher.
All this for simply entering our Email Club. Please make sure your email address is correct and valid*
* We will never use your email address for anything other than to send you our offers. We promise never to give your details out or sell them on.
What personal information does Kirkbymoorside Golf Club collect about you?
Kirkbymoorside Golf Club collects the following personal information from golfers:
- Name and contact details, such as address, email and phone number.
- Payment details, such as credit card and purchase history.
- Details of golfers’ visits to Kirkbymoorside Golf Club’s website and other information provided, such as responses to surveys and marketing preferences.
How does Kirkbymoorside Golf Club use golfers’ personal information?
Kirkbymoorside Golf Club uses this information for the following purposes:
- To operate the club and provide golfers with booking, event management and other services they request.
- For internal club record keeping.
- (Provided the Golfer gives consent) To send Golfers promotional emails about special offers or other membership benefits that they may find interesting (the Golfer can opt-out from receiving these types of communications at any time).
- (Provided the Golfer gives consent) To contact Golfers for market research purposes to ask about new products or services that may be offered in the future (the Golfer can opt-out receiving these types of communications at any time).
Does Kirkbymoorside Golf Club share your personal information with third parties?
Kirkbymoorside Golf Club will not share Golfers’ personal information without consent, except:
- Where it is necessary to share with a service provider, such as GolfNow, in order to provide Golfers with services they have requested, such as booking tee times, customer support or marketing.
- To share it with trusted business partners for the purposes of conducting data analytics or market research on an aggregated or anonymised basis.
- Where Kirkbymoorside Golf Club has a legal obligation to disclose the information (such as responding to a court order), to protect Kirkbymoorside Golf Club’s legal rights or to prevent fraud or illegal activity.